Discover Lausanne & the Lavaux
Golden vineyards, picturesque villages and fabulous wine festivals
Dive into the magic world of golden vineyards and century-old viticulture. Lausanne is the ideal starting point. From here the amazing district "Lavaux" extends with 10'000 terraces, 500 km of stone walls and the picturesque small villages. Discover the beauty of the Lavaux by walk, bicycle or trains like the «Lavaux Express». During your journey you can enjoy a glass of Chasselas or Pinot Noir from one of the resident winegrowers or visit the traditional wine festival in Lutry.
By the way: The Lavaux is listed as UNESCO world heritage since exactly 10 years. Celebrate this jubilee and benefit from the advantages of our special offer.
The special offer includes:
- Overnight-stay in our central located hotel next to Lausanne's main station
- Attractive breakfast buffet with sweet and savoury delights
- Free public transport rides (second-class) in Lausanne by train, bus and metro
- Discount on entrance fees of Lausanne’s museums and on selected boat trips
- Free entry to the Activ Fitness gym in the same building
- Free WIFI throughout the entire hotel
- Service and VAT included, city tax excluded