The Olympic Museum
Overnight stay in Lausanne and entry into the Olympic Museum. Offer for weekends and public holidays.
- Accommodation in a single or double room
- Including admission to the Olympic Museum in Ouchy
- Free public transport rides in the city of Lausanne
- Free entry to the Activ Fitness gym in the same building
- Free WiFi
- VAT and service included. Visitor's tax excluded.
*This offer is valid for overnight stays from Friday till Saturday and Saturday till Sunday as well as on special public holidays.*
What you can expect
Review this year's Olympic Games with a visit of the Olympic Museum Lausanne - the largest information centre about "the games" worldwide. Go on a journey of discovery through the times from antiquity to today. The exhibition shows rare pieces of famous Olympic athletes, like the running shoe from Jesse Owens, gold medallist in 1936, or the jersey that the Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt was wearing in 2008 in Peking.